5 Stone has partnered with the most trusted and popular tactical and medical businesses on the planet including TacMed Solutions, North American Rescue, and SAM Medical. The items in our med kits are hand picked by the 5 Stone Pro-Staff after years of trials and use and specifically packaged to be used in various areas to fit your everyday needs.
The 5 Stone IFAK is perfect as a Law Enforcement IFAK kit, a personal compact individual medical kit, or outdoors kit when considering space and weight is a factor.
*5 Stone is not responsible for the outcome for any application of care or use of these products. We recommend obtaining professional training prior to using any medical equipement or gear.
Medical Kit Contents:
- Compact 8.5" X 8.5" X 2.5" (when fully loaded) Zippered Pouch.
- Coyote Tan or Mulitcam Style Pattern
- Weight: 1lb 14oz
- Includes molle panel on the back for mounting to tactical gear.
- TacMed Solutions SOF Tourniquet
- Carry outside of pouch in a location where tourniquet is readily available for rapid deployment.
- Twin pack of Halo Vented Chest Seals
- Used for open/sucking chest wounds
- 6" Olaes Modular Trauma Bandage
- Compression bandage
- Direct pressure application device
- Wound packing gauze
- Clear plastic film for extra chest seal applications
- Gauze Roll
- Kerlix Style Gauze Roll for bandaging
- Aluminum Padded Splint (SAM Splint Style)
- Hemostatic Gauze
- Chitogauze Pro OR Quick Clot Gauze (Depending on Availability)
- Mylar Emergency Blanket
- Reduces risk of shock
- Retains heat to reduce risk of hypothermia
- Highly reflective for signaling
- Triangle Bandage
- ABD dressing (Combine Pad)
- Wound Care Dressing
- Trauma Shears
- 6.25inch (total length)
- 1 pair of Large Nitrile Gloves
- Sharpie Permanent Marker
- Used for labeling Tourniquet application time.